Thursday 10 November 2011

Proposal

I want to create a television which shows comedys and sitcoms (situational comedies)such as simpsons, Malcom in the middle,how I met your mother and teen dramas such as Inbetweeners and skins. The channel is primarily aimed towards ages of 12-21 who are mostly still in education and taking part time jobs the programmes primarily focused around them and their interests,along with the channel I will make a website to further promote and show information about the channel, I will make it using dreamweaver and fireworks. As well as this, I will be making a promotional advert to be used in newspapers, primarily newspapers which are used on trains such as the metro, this is to get the audience of students who pick up newspapers that have been left on train rides on their way to their education centre, also, to allow the audience to voice their opinion I may implement a shoutbox to allow them to have their say on what shows would best fit the channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment